Current Board of Directors for Abraham International Leadership Ministries:
- Mrs. Diana [Chuck] Warnock of Longview, Texas (Prayer-coordinator)
- Mrs. Alice [Mike] DiCarlo of Dallas and NYC (Secretary of the Board)
- Mr. John K. Sorock of NYC and Wisconsin (Treasurer of the Board)
- Mr. Ayo [Korede] Fasoro of Lagos-Nigeria and Chicago (Businessman)
- Mr. Scott [Leanne] Goble of Michigan-Indiana area (Businessman)
- Mr. Scott [Liz] Pittman, NYC-Financial Consultant (Chairman of the Board)
- Dr. and Rev. Abraham VEMA, NYC+WDC (Biochemist, Founder and President)
Some of the past (but still friends) Board Members include: Mrs. Anne [Norm] Miller of Interstate Batteries of America, Mrs. Sara [Robert] Cochran-Blakeney of Texas, Mrs. Martha [Wendell] Johnston of LAMB Foundation, Mr. David [Jean] Dean, former Secretary of State of Texas and Mr. George [Gayla] Chapman of Thompson & Knight. Mr. Bill [Robin] MUREIKO of Thompson & Knight Law firm in Dallas, Texas, is our Texas State Registered Agent / Representative to look after our non-profit status.
Letters of reference and special friends: H. E. Olusegun Obasanjo, former President of Nigeria, Chaplain Barry Black of the US Senate, Dr. Charles Swindoll of Dallas, Texas [and Dr. Bill Bright]
Abraham International Leadership Ministries is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization based in the United States. All donations are tax deductible.
It is a ministry of personal friendship, fellowship and partnership in the spirit of Jesus to Ambassadors and leaders of the world by facilitating charitable assistance and spiritual counsel for the welfare of all people.
Mailing address to send Tax-Deductible Donations:
Abraham International, P.O. Box 27, Rye, NY 10580
Visible objects are to be seen only when the Sun shines upon them. Truth is only known when illuminated by the ideas of Good [Plato in The Republic]
Jesus of Nazareth is the Truth with Good. So, I seek Eye to Eye; Mind to Mind; Heart to Heart Friend/Fellow/Partner-ships with all. [Abraham VEMA]